The SteriPure™ water purification system utilizes advanced technology to produce clean, pure, safe water right from your own faucet. The point-of-use water purifier is convenient, using a portable design that integrates technology usually found only in large commercial systems. The SteriPure™ system not only filters water but utilizes a three-step filtration and purification process by integrating a built-in ultraviolet (UV) lamp that sterilizes the water…eliminating microbes, bacteria, and many viruses. The Microprocessor based technology, in combination with sensor monitors and displays the purity of water at all times.
Ganga Enviro Systems Inc. (GES) is a global leader in UV water purification technology and has designed the SteriPure™ system to meet demanding NSF/ANSI water quality standards with the following features:
- Award Winning Design: The SteriPure™ system's award winning design makes it the perfect solution to provide safe, pure water whenever and wherever needed, from the dinner table to your next camping adventure, you can be sure that your family’s health is our first priority.
- Bacteria and Virus Free: SteriPure™ UV Technology destroys microbes, bacteria, and viruses. The water quality is automatically monitored without any user interaction.
- Chemical Free: The system is designed to remove unwanted chemicals and purify the water without addition of chemicals such as Chlorine, Ozone, Silver, Iodine etc.
- User Friendly: The SteriPure™ system monitors and informs what to do and when to do. The compact system also fits in your refrigerator.
- Independently Tested and Certified: The SteriPure™ is independently tested and certified by world recognized non profit organization and laboratories per NSF/ANSI standards.
- Eco-friendly System: The SteriPure™ eliminates the dependency on bottled water and can be operated by solar power.